OCTOBER 2018 music schedule
April - October
Thursday - Sunday
10:00 am - 3:00 PM
nOVEMBER - dECEMBER
saturday - sunday
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
january - march
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
MUSIC on stage every market day from:
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Music schedule is subject to change. Please call the Main Office for confirmation.
Are you an original singer/ songwriter musician or band interested in playing on the main stage at the Olympia Farmers Market? Send an email with a sample of your music to email@example.com to be considered for main stage scheduling.
10/4/2018 Tarik Bentlemsani
10/5/2018 Vince Brown
10/6/2018 Olympia Jazz Tentette
10/7/2018 Marc Volk
10/11/2018 Dan Walker
10/12/2018 Ken McDermid
10/13/2018 Tim Bertsch
10/14/2018 Almost Blue
10/19/2018 Glory Salinas
10/20/2018 Itamare Brazillian Jazz
10/21/2018 Vince Brown & Jessica Blinn
10/25/2018 Rain City Ramblers
10/26/2018 Kaeli Earle
10/28/2018 Mucho Gusto
Busking at the Olympia Farmers Market
Buskers play on the perimeter of the Market only at a designated location, and NOT on the Market’s Main Stage.
The Management reserves the right to refuse the privilege of busking to anyone.
1. You must first check in at the main office no earlier than 9:45 am or 1:45 pm.
2. Buskers may play from 10 am – 11am and 2 pm – 3pm. These hours are firm.
3. There are two blue “musical notes” painted on the sidewalk, located on the east and west ends of the market. This is the indicator of your designated area, indicated by a blue musical note, painted on the asphalt.
4. You may play for 30 minutes on one side of the market, then you must stop and rotate to the other side of the market. Remain on the blue musical note.
5. Anytime there is music on the Main Stage, buskers may not play music.
6. No electric amplification of any kind is allowed.
7. No more than 3 members of a single musical group may convene on the blue musical note.