april 2018 music schedule
All Shows 11AM until 2PM
Market Hours: 10am - 3PM
Sunday April 1 : Joey Capoccia
Thursday April 5 : Tarik Bentlemsani
Friday April 6 : Mucho Gusto
Saturday April 7 : The Page Turners
Sunday April 8 : Hot Club Sandwich
Thursday April 12 : Vince Brown
Friday April 13 : Cool Breeze
Saturday April 14 : Pat Cole
Sunday April 15 : Ken McDermid
Thursday April 19 : Mark Iler
Friday April 20 : Climate Change
Saturday April 21 : Hook Me Up
Sunday April 22 : Choro Tomorrow
Thursday April 26 : Dan Walker
Friday April 27 : Ocho Pies
Saturday April 28 : Micaiah Sawyer
Sunday April 29 : Humor & Heart
Music schedule is subject to change. Please call the Main Office for confirmation.
Are you an original singer/ songwriter musician or band interested in playing on the main stage at the olympia farmers market? send an email with a sample of your music to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the main stage.
busking at the
Olympia Farmers Market
Please Note: Buskers play on the perimeter of the Market, and NOT on the Main Stage.
We appreciate your desire to perform for your community and the abundance of art and culture that you help contribute to here at the market. Please note, The Management reserves the right to refuse the privilege of busking to anyone.
1. You must first check in at the office no earlier than 9:45 am or 1:45 pm.
2. Buskers may play from 10 am – 11am and again from 2 pm – 3pm. Those hours are firm.
3. There are two blue “musical notes” painted on the sidewalk, located on the east and west ends of the market. This is the indicator of your designated area.
4. You may play for 30 minutes on one side of the market, then you must stop and rotate to the other side of the market.
5. Anytime there is music on the stage, buskers may not play music.
6. No electric amplification of any kind is allowed.
7. No more than 3 members of a single musical group may convene on the blue “musical note.”