October Stage Entertainment
Saturday, October 1 Bevy
Sunday, October 2 Vince Brown
Thursday, October 6 Bootleg Sunshine
Friday, October 7 The Peacemakers
Saturday, October 8 Podunk Funk
Sunday, October 9 Oly Mountain Boys
Thursday, October 13 Much Gusto
Friday, October 14 Yacolt Burn
Saturday, October 15 Swing 49
Sunday, October 16 Hot Club Sandwich
Thursday, October 20 Vince Brown
Friday, October 21 The Lowest Pair
Saturday, October 22 Rooty Toot
Sunday, October 23 Tracey Hooker
Thursday, October 27 Charlie Saibel
Friday, October 28 Climate Change
Saturday, October 29 Scuff & Al
Sunday, October 30 Coin of the Realm
Halloween Costume Contest: Saturday, Oct 29
Schedule Change: November - December | Sat & Sun
Holiday Shopping Delight: December 22, 23
Always 10am - 3pm
Are you an original singer/ songwriter musician or band interested in playing on the main stage at the olympia farmers market? send an email with a sample of your music to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the stage.
rules for busking at the
Olympia Farmers Market
Please Note: Buskers play on the perimeter of the Market, and NOT on the Main Stage.
We appreciate your desire to perform for your community and the abundance of art and culture that you help contribute to here at the market. Please note, The Management reserves the right to refuse the privilege of busking to anyone. Here is a list of rules:
1. You must first check in at the office no earlier than 9:45 am or 1:45 pm.
2. Buskers may play from 10 am – 11am and again from 2 pm – 3pm. Those hours are firm.
3. There are two blue “musical notes” painted on the sidewalk, located on the east and west ends of the market. This is the indicator of your designated area.
4. You may play for 30 minutes on one side of the market, then you must stop and rotate to the other side of the market.
5. Anytime there is music on the stage, buskers may not play music.
6. No electric amplification of any kind is allowed.
7. No more than 3 members of a single musical group may convene on the blue “musical note.”
If you have any questions, please ask the management at the main office.
Thank You for your contribution to the Olympia Farmers Market!