August - September 2018 music schedule
April - October
Thursday - Sunday
10:00 am - 3:00 PM
MUSIC hours: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
8/2/2018 Ryan Wagner Auburn Jazz Educators
8/3/2018 Itamare Brazillian Jazz
8/4/2018 Pat Cole
8/5/2018 Hook Me Up
8/9/2018 Caddie Derby
8/10/2018 Ken McDermid
8/11/2018 Malo Combo
8/12/2018 Vince Brown
8/16/2018 Mucho Gusto
8/17/2018 Humor and Heart
8/18/2018 Hot Club Sandwich
8/19/2018 Ocho Pies
8/24/2018 The Naughty Sweethearts
8/25/2018 Rain City Ramblers
8/26/2018 The Sundowners
8/30/2018 Tarik Bentlemsani
8/31/2018 Tim Bertsch
9/1/2018 Mud Cat
9/2/2018 Rooty Toot
9/6/2018 The Olson Brothers
9/7/2018 Cayote Midnight
9/8/2018 Pat Cole
9/9/2018 Joe Baque
9/13/2018 Bootleg Sunshine
9/14/2018 Cool Breeze
9/15/2018 Shawna Caspi
9/16/2018 Vendredi's Bag
9/20/2018 Dan Walker
9/22/2018 Choro Tomorrow
9/27/2018 Entertainment Explosion
9/28/2018 Climate Change
9/29/2018 Hook Me Up
9/30/2018 Sunlight Latin Jazz
Music schedule is subject to change. Please call the Main Office for confirmation.
Are you an original singer/ songwriter musician or band interested in playing on the main stage at the Olympia Farmers Market? Send an email with a sample of your music to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for main stage scheduling.
Busking at the Olympia Farmers Market
Please Note: Buskers play on the perimeter of the Market only at a designated location, and NOT on the Market’s Main Stage.
The Management reserves the right to refuse the privilege of busking to anyone.
1. You must first check in at the main office no earlier than 9:45 am or 1:45 pm.
2. Buskers may play from 10 am – 11am and 2 pm – 3pm. These hours are firm.
3. There are two blue “musical notes” painted on the sidewalk, located on the east and west ends of the market. This is the indicator of your designated area, indicated by a blue musical note, painted on the asphalt.
4. You may play for 30 minutes on one side of the market, then you must stop and rotate to the other side of the market. Remain on the blue musical note.
5. Anytime there is music on the Main Stage, buskers may not play music.
6. No electric amplification of any kind is allowed.
7. No more than 3 members of a single musical group may convene on the blue musical note.