October Market Entertainment
Sunday, October 1: The Reds
Thursday, October 5: Glory Salinas
Friday, October 6: Scott and Skyler
Saturday October 7: Tarik Bentlemsani
Sunday, October 8: Choro Tomorrow
Thursday, October 12: Rain City Ramblers
Friday, October 13: Humor and Heart
Saturday October 14: PC & J
Sunday, Oct 15: Vito & the One-Eyed Jacks
Thursday, October 19: TBA
Friday, October 20: Ken McDermid Trio
Saturday October 21: Rooty Toot
Sunday, October 22: Jaspar Lepak
Thursday, October 26: The Percolators
Friday, October 27: Malo Combo
Saturday October 28: Hokumville
Sunday, October 29: Charlie Saibel
November Market Entertainment
Saturday, November 4: Henry C & the Willards
Sunday, November 5: Vince Brown
Saturday, November 11: Olson Brothers Band
Sunday, November 12: Ryan Litchfield
Saturday, November 18: Climate Change
Sunday, November 19: Sour Owl
Saturday, November 25: TBA
Sunday, November 26: Cool Breeze
December Market Entertainment
Saturday, December 2: Mud Cat
Sunday, December 3: Ita Mare Brazilian Jazz
Saturday, December 9: Swing 49
Sunday, December 10: TBA
Saturday, December 16: Olympia Jazz Tentette
Sunday December 17: Michelle D’Amour and
the Love Dealers
Holiday Shopping Delight!
Friday, December 22: Ken McDermid Trio
Saturday, December 23: Hook Me Up
Sunday December 24: Charlie Saibel
Are you an original singer/ songwriter musician or band interested in playing on the main stage at the olympia farmers market? send an email with a sample of your music to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the main stage.
2017 Olympia Farmers mARKET
busking at the
Olympia Farmers Market
Please Note: Buskers play on the perimeter of the Market, and NOT on the Main Stage.
We appreciate your desire to perform for your community and the abundance of art and culture that you help contribute to here at the market. Please note, The Management reserves the right to refuse the privilege of busking to anyone.
1. You must first check in at the office no earlier than 9:45 am or 1:45 pm.
2. Buskers may play from 10 am – 11am and again from 2 pm – 3pm. Those hours are firm.
3. There are two blue “musical notes” painted on the sidewalk, located on the east and west ends of the market. This is the indicator of your designated area.
4. You may play for 30 minutes on one side of the market, then you must stop and rotate to the other side of the market.
5. Anytime there is music on the stage, buskers may not play music.
6. No electric amplification of any kind is allowed.
7. No more than 3 members of a single musical group may convene on the blue “musical note.”