November & dECEMBER Stage Entertainment
Saturday, November 5: PC & J
Sunday, November 6: Almost Blue
Saturday, November 12: Lumen
Sunday, November 13: Humor & Heart
Saturday, November 19: Tune Stranglers
Sunday, November 20: Jaspar Lepak
Saturday, November 26: Vince Brown
Sunday, November 27: Jesse Noll
Saturday, December 3: Bootleg Sunshine
Sunday, December 4: How Short Jazz
Saturday, December 10: Vince Brown
Sunday, December 11: Intuitive Compass
Saturday, December 17: Chickadee
Sunday, December 18: TBD
Thursday, December 22: Puget Sounders
Friday, December 23: Hook Me Up
Saturday, December 24: Charlie Saibel
Always 10 AM - 3 PM
Schedule Change: November - December | Sat & Sun
Thanksgiving Farm to Table: November 19 & 20
Small Business Saturday & Sunday: November 26 & 27
Holiday Shopping Delight: December 22, 23 and 24
Are you an original singer/ songwriter musician or band interested in playing on the main stage at the olympia farmers market? send an email with a sample of your music to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the stage.
rules for busking at the
Olympia Farmers Market
Please Note: Buskers play on the perimeter of the Market, and NOT on the Main Stage.
We appreciate your desire to perform for your community and the abundance of art and culture that you help contribute to here at the market. Please note, The Management reserves the right to refuse the privilege of busking to anyone. Here is a list of rules:
1. You must first check in at the office no earlier than 9:45 am or 1:45 pm.
2. Buskers may play from 10 am – 11am and again from 2 pm – 3pm. Those hours are firm.
3. There are two blue “musical notes” painted on the sidewalk, located on the east and west ends of the market. This is the indicator of your designated area.
4. You may play for 30 minutes on one side of the market, then you must stop and rotate to the other side of the market.
5. Anytime there is music on the stage, buskers may not play music.
6. No electric amplification of any kind is allowed.
7. No more than 3 members of a single musical group may convene on the blue “musical note.”
If you have any questions, please ask the management at the main office.
Thank You for your contribution to the Olympia Farmers Market!