January – March
Main Stage Entertainment
Scroll Down for 2017 SPECIAL EVENTS CALENDAR
Saturday, January 7: Jesse Duke
Saturday, January 14: Bootleg Sunshine
Saturday, January 21: Raven & Rose
Saturday, January 28: cascade cRESCENDO
Saturday, February 4: oCHO PIES
Saturday, February 11:vince Brown
Saturday, February 18:Jack Dwyer
Saturday, February 25:Yacolt Burn
Saturday, March 4: Raven & Rose
Saturday, March 11:Charlie Saibel
Saturday, March 18:Tune Stranglers
Saturday, March 25: Almost Blue
Always 10 AM - 3 PM
Are you an original singer/ songwriter musician or band interested in playing on the main stage at the olympia farmers market? send an email with a sample of your music to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the stage.
rules for busking at the
Olympia Farmers Market
Please Note: Buskers play on the perimeter of the Market, and NOT on the Main Stage.
We appreciate your desire to perform for your community and the abundance of art and culture that you help contribute to here at the market. Please note, The Management reserves the right to refuse the privilege of busking to anyone. Here is a list of rules:
1. You must first check in at the office no earlier than 9:45 am or 1:45 pm.
2. Buskers may play from 10 am – 11am and again from 2 pm – 3pm. Those hours are firm.
3. There are two blue “musical notes” painted on the sidewalk, located on the east and west ends of the market. This is the indicator of your designated area.
4. You may play for 30 minutes on one side of the market, then you must stop and rotate to the other side of the market.
5. Anytime there is music on the stage, buskers may not play music.
6. No electric amplification of any kind is allowed.
7. No more than 3 members of a single musical group may convene on the blue “musical note.”
If you have any questions, please ask the management at the main office.
Thank You for your contribution to the Olympia Farmers Market!