We are taking the following steps to keep our customers, vendors & staff safe:
- We are requiring masks as directed by Thurston County Public Health and Social Services. Click here to read more about the directive.
- We will be monitoring crowd size and enforcing social distancing measures to avoid crowds gathering.
- We have spread our vendors out to give as much distance as possible between vendors.
- We have provided visual markers and signage at vendor booths to assist in 6' spacing between customers.
- An additional hand washing sink has been made available to customers inside the Market building that has hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels with signage about COVID-19. On-site restrooms have a total of eight additional sinks with hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels with signage about COVID-19
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations have been provided for ease of access.
- Restaurants are only offering take-out food. On-site consumption is not permitted.
- We have removed access to customer picnic seating.
- We have postponed all music and entertainment on the market main stage.
- Sampling of products is prohibited and vendors will not be able to fill customer provided containers and bags.
How you can help:
- If possible, send just one member of your household to the market.
- Wear a face mask, as required by Thurston County Public Health and Social Services.
- Keep your distance from other shoppers. Try to spend only 20 minutes or so at The Market.
- Avoid touching food and other items you do not intend to buy.
- Utilize hand washing and sanitizing stations.
- Avoid lingering. Get your shopping done and return home.
- When you get home, wash your hands.