We are taking the following steps to keep our customers, vendors & staff safe:
- In accordance with the CDC, masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all vendors and Market staff are required by the Thurston County Department of Health to wear masks.
- We have provided visual markers and signage at vendor booths to assist in 6' spacing between customers.
- An additional hand washing sink has been made available to customers inside the Market building that has hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels with signage about COVID-19. On-site restrooms have a total of eight additional sinks with hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels with signage about COVID-19
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations have been provided for ease of access.
How you can help:
- If you are feeling unwell or believe that you may be sick, stay home.
- Wear a face mask, as advised by the CDC and Thurston County Public Health.
- When possible, keep your distance from other shoppers.
- Avoid touching food and other items you do not intend to buy.
- Utilize hand washing and sanitizing stations.