We are taking the following steps to keep our customers, vendors & staff safe:
- We will be monitoring crowd size and enforcing social distancing measures to avoid crowds gathering.
- We have spread our vendors out to give as much distance as possible between vendors.
- We have provided visual markers and/or signage at vendor booths to assist in 6' spacing between customers.
- An additional hand washing sink has been made available to customers inside the Market building that has hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels with signage about COVID-19. On-site restrooms have a total of eight additional sinks with hot and cold running water, soap and paper towels with signage about COVID-19
- Two hand sanitizing stations have been added for a total of four hand sanitizing dispensers.
- Only "grocery-type" vendors are permitted to sell including the sale of food items, plant starts, fruit trees and flowers. Crafters are not allowed to sell at the Market at this time (except for the sale of soap).
- Restaurants are only offering take-out food. On-site consumption is not permitted.
- We have removed access to customer picnic seating.
- We have postponed all music and entertainment on the market main stage.
- Sampling of products is prohibited and vendors will not be able to fill customer provided containers and bags.
How you can help:
- If possible, send just one member of your household to the market.
- It is strongly recommended to wear a face mask.
- Keep your distance from other shoppers. Try to spend only 20 minutes or so at The Market.
- Avoid touching food you do not intend to buy.
- Utilize hand washing and sanitizing stations.
- Avoid lingering. Get your shopping done and return home.
- When you get home, wash your hands and your produce.